MP3: DJ I-Dee - The Right feat. Jean Grae & Wrekonize

. Aug 6, 2008


Found this joint in my inbox and it definitely caught my attention. This song is creative, and I got mad respect for the people featured on the track, especially Jean Grae she is one of the best female MCs I've heard in awhile since Hill or Lyte. Anyways, unfortunately the sample wasn't cleared so it will not be featured on his debut album.

Here is what DJ I-Dee had to say:

"The album contains guest appearances from Royce da 5'9", C-Rayz Walz, Ill Insanity, Rites of Ash and more. The intended single is called The Right which features Jean Grae & Wrekonize. Unfortunately, this song WILL NOT be on the album due to an inability clearing one of the video game samples but feel free to check out the video and download the free MP3."


CLICK TO DOWNLOAD:

DJ I-Dee feat. Jean Grae & Wrekonize - The Right

iLL VIBES RECOMMENDED!!!!!


DJ I-Dee
"Solitude"

(Adiar Cor Records)
drops on iTunes, Amazon.com and select stores worldwide on
AUGUST 26, 2008
Now accepting performance dates for
North America, Asia, Europe and Australia Tours

(September. 2008 - Late 2009)

www.djidee.com
www.myspace.com/djidee

OH YEAH....AND I FORGOT TO MENTION!!!
DJ I-DEE IS REPPING THE....

D.M.V.

STAND UP!