Melo-X Presents: Dusty Time Warped Vibes Instrumental Mixtape.

. Aug 5, 2008

MELO-X

I was blown away when I heard Melo-X's full instrumental tape called "Dusty Time Warped Vibes." The beats are mad inspirational, they even got me freestyling over some of them. They reminded me of some J Dilla and 9th Wonder stuff and I could almost hear Little Brother rapping over it. I would love to see what some artists could do over some of these beats. There is not doubt that this guy has talent as a producer. So please do yourself a musical favor and get this damn mixtape to vibe to when you are in your car just driving or whatever, I'm telling you the sounds will move you to spit.

Peep the DOPE video for the opening track "Welcome"


My favorite track of this joint that I just can't get out of my head is "F*ck Jay- (Sp-505-2)"
It seriously makes me want to test out my artistic integrity.


CLICK TO DOWNLOAD:

Melo-X Presents: Time Warped Vibes

iLL VIBES RECOMMENDED



BONUS:

I just got an email from Melo-X today and he released a track he actually rapped over (dude is nice awhile back we posted him rapping over "Incredible") called "I Don't Rap."

Here is what he had to say about the track:

"Its Titled "I Don't Rap" and it will be Featured on my upcoming Mixtape entitled "Mustafa's Renaissance". This Mixtape Will be a Mix of Remixes, Instrumentals, Freestyles and Original Music. So stay Tuned. This Track is Basically Me going in on People who been asking me if i still rap or not. Everything i do from DJ'ing, producing, photography and audio engineering stems from me being a Rapper FIRST!!!!"

CLICK TO DOWLOAD:

Melo-X - I Don't Rap

(THE SAMPLE IS RIDICULOUS, THAT SAME JOINT FROM JAY'S "ROC BOYS"
I LOVE IT!!!!!!)

ENJOY!!!!!