ILL Shirts

. Apr 25, 2008

Shoutout to the Lupe Fiasco Show blog for this finding:

.
To order it, go here. It's pretty costly, but it's worth it, in my opinion.


An ill Lupe Fiastroboy shirt, which I can't seem to find anywhere to buy.

Go here for more info.


Rhyming Ape Shirt:

Go here if you're interested.


We posted about this one earlier, but I can't seem to find it anywhere else to buy it. Get at me if you know where.



The F'ing Good NERD shirt, which I can't find anywhere at all:

Although, I do have it in black!


A GITD shirt, which you can learn more about here.



I own this next shirt, which I think is sick! The Kanye/Daft Punk shirt:

Learn more here.


A pretty sick shirt that highlights the greatest producers:

Get more info here.


"You can be my Black Kate Moss" T-shirt:

You can find it here.


Kanye/Teriyaki Boyz "I Still Love H.E.R." shirt, which you can find here.



Classic NERD shirt:

To bid, go here.


Chicago Bulls homage to Kanye shirt, which you find here.



Official Star Trak shirt, which is located here.



Another well-done Glow in the Dark Tour T-shirt:

For more info, go here.