KRS-One & Buckshot Guest Appearance on “The Deal”

. Aug 16, 2009

I’m not really a big fan of the show “The Deal” because they usually feature a bunch of colorless artists and videos. It came as a huge surprise when I found out that Buckshot & KRS-One made an appearance to promote their new album, “Survival Skills”, which drops on September 15th. In this interview, KRS-One and Buckshot talk about the origin of their new project, artist longevity, and auto-tune. KRS-One also wraps it up with a freestyle. What do y’all think about this new project? I’m really just crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. I am a fan of the collaborations between Buckshot and 9th Wonder, but I was not really feeling the KRS-One and Marley Marl project. Nevertheless, I’m still going to pick this up when it drops.