MP3: Statik Selektah ft. Kali, G. Malone, & Termanology "Rollin' Down The Freeway"

. May 27, 2009

Am I the only person who is anxiously anticipating Statik Selektah's new album "The Hangover"? Ever since I heard the first track with Styles P and Talib Kweli ("The Thrill Is Gone"), I have been counting down the days. As if Statik hadn't been busy enough this year, producing tracks on Rek's "More Grey Hairs", Saigon's "All In A Day's Work", Skyzoo's "The Power of Words", and a variety of other projects, he is now preparing to drop yet another compilation album tentatively titled "The Hangover". I orginally heard June, but as it gets closer and closer to that June deadline I'm starting to hear September. Whenever it drops it should definitely make for a great album. Check out this single featuring Kali, G. Malone, and Termanology. Also, be sure to tune into Showoff Hip Hop tonight (and every Wednesday) at 9pm for live spinnin' by Statik Selektah and music exclusives.