MP3: Wale feat. Lady Gaga - Chillin' (CDQ)

. Mar 21, 2009


It's about damn time, I have been waiting for this moment for a minute. We are at iLL Vibes been following Wale since the beginning. I'm loving the single, I heard the rough cut at first and Lady Gaga was def a nice addition.

DMV has a reason to smile today. I'm happy the single leaked on 93.9 WKYS and that was a radio version that went around the blogs, acuse Kiss FM has def been one of my favorite radio stations in the area since I was knee high so it is good to see DJ Alizay, Funk Flex, and erebody get more exposure. What more can I say....


CLICK TO DOWNLOAD:

Shoutout to my man modi over at DCtoBC.com for the track. Too TRILL lol.
Can iLL Vibes get some tees??!?!

DC CHILLIN PG CHILLIN Our name's iLL VIbes & DMV came to GET IT!