I Can't Believe This S***...

. Oct 6, 2008

Yo, I really can't believe Kimbo Slice got knocked out in 14 seconds by Seth Petruzelli. I thought this dude was invincible after checking out all those videos of him knocking cats out. The initial front kick set him up, and then Seth caught him with a right hook to his left eye, and it was all downhill from there. To be honest, dude is lucky the match was called because when Kimbo regained his composure, he looked like he was about to f*** someone up. It seemed like the referee came in pretty early, although Seth was wailing on Kimbo's head. In Kimbo's defense, he is 34, which is about 6 years older than Seth. I am not trying to take away from dude's victory, but damn a part of me died when I saw this video. And what is up with the commentators, "Rocky is here"...SMH...