Q-Tip Spin Magazine Interview...

. Sep 3, 2008


Check out the Spin magazine interview with Q-tip. As a Q-tip fan and ATCQ fan, I was not too pleased with the interview and apparently I was not alone as this is what Q-tip had to say about the interview:

"I just wanna say on record... FUCK SPIN MAGAZINE!!

I never ran a "hollywood set" and if that is ur main heading 4 me after a 18yr career yall have been to busy sucking up to the psuedo-hip sets...

Yall get a bunch of folks to try to shit on black artist ( d 'angelo, ms. Hill) and get one folk to try to shit on me...

I rarely read shit on myself but was forced to and yall really don't give a fuck..

I never went anywhere I'm comfortable and I'm good ... Oh and once again FUCK SPIN!

"Will I be welcomed back as an M.C. Elder" please!!! I won't pull rank but yall know what the fuck it is...

I'm sorry yall but I just had to let yall know that spin is a b rated cracked magazine and I'm sure.. They will continue to shit on me by way of reviews, etc.. So kick rocks"

I hate when magazines interview people who they don't really appreciate or know much about because they totally twist what they say and paint the pictures they want to paint. In my mind this interview did not do Q-tip the justice he deserves. You be the judge! Check out the interview here.