MIXTAPE: D. Omen: The Class Clown

. Sep 8, 2008


Ok, so I'm a little disappointed in myself. I've had this mixtape in my inbox for awhile now but I never had the chance to listen to it and I need to support good music coming out of the DMV. I'm a big fan of Marky, Wale, and I loved that "Ohmygod" track I heard from Noo, so why did it take me so long to get to D. Omen? I got nothing to say, but that I was sleeping and I've finally woken up. There are some nice tracks on this mixtape, it's a solid mixtape!

Check out "Henry Ford" the Marky collabo over that "Barry Bonds" and W.W.143 (We Were Lovers). Also, I'm feeling the breakdown at the end of "Jacking for Go-Go" that was produced by of course the Best Kept Secret! There are some dope producers and bangers here!

Check out D. Omen's Blog and Show Love: http://ddotomen.blogspot.com/


CLICK TO DOWNLOAD: