MP3: John Legend feat. Andre 3000 - Green Light (MSTRKRFT Remix) & The Dream (Morsey Remix)

. Aug 13, 2008

In the beginning of this summer I was playing the hell outta this song, it had sucha chill vibe to it lika perfect summer song should have. This remix however, total switch up, the track goes a lot harder. Legend sounds aight over it, but I love how Andre 3000 sounds over this joint...it's straight fire. Legend actually reached out to MSTRKRFT for the remix.



CLICK TO DOWNLOAD:

John Legend feat. Andre 3000 - Green Light (MSTRKRFT Remix)


Here is another track that got stuck in my head for a MINUTE!!!! It just had an addictive sound to it. Morsey killed this remix cause he decided to speed it up a bit. I like the result
Props to Panda Toes on this Cut.

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD:

The Dream - I Luv Your Girl (Morsey Remix)