Hip Hop Gem: A Tribe Called Quest feat. De La Soul, Black Sheep & L.O.N.S. - Scenario (Unreleased Version)

. Aug 1, 2008

Got this joint from Unkut.com, and I think it's such a hip hop gem, it is just a classic song and to find out there is an unreleased version is crazy!!!! A Tribe Called Quest is the essence of hip hop with their fusion of different genres with their jazzy sound, amazing story telling ("I Left My Wallet in El Segundo", dope lyrics, and standout presence with the mic in Phife Dawg and Q-Tip. So enjoy this joint, and watch the video below to remember the original joint, even though you already should!!!!

Classic Hip Hop Video - "Scenario" Music Video


CLICK THE DOWNLOAD

A Tribe Called Quest - Scenario (Unreleased Version)

By the way, I saw Tribe for the first time on Sunday at the Rock the Bells concert and it was one of the most amazing musical experiences I have ever had.
Peep the footage below, I know the clips are short but you can definitely catch the feeling of the moment with the bass blasting, rhymes going, and crowd vibing.
It was so damn hard for me to hold that camera while I was jumping around waving my hands.
It is moments like those that make me remember why I feel in love with hip hop.


A Tribe Called Quest - Award Tour


A Tribe Called Quest - Find A Way


Q Tip - Let's Ride


Q Tip - Vivrant Thing

ATCQ!!!!! FOREVER!!!!
WATCH OUT FOR Q-TIP MAKING A COMEBACK IN SEPT.
WITH A NEW SOLO CD!!!!!