Bling - The Music Experience

. Aug 11, 2008





Trey aka "Bling", a dope cat out of XV's camp, and part of the Fly Boy's Club. A couple of weeks ago I heard one of his mixtapes called "The Flash Drive" which had a couple of dope tracks on there, and I gotta say that this guy is getting better with this next release.

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

BLING - FLASH DRIVE

First of all, I gotta say that a big part of a mixtape or album for me is the cohesiveness and concept of the project, and how can I not like the title "The Music Experience" when it's a play off one of my favorite artists Raheem Devaughn's "The Love Experience" from the DMV!!! So right off the bat the first track is niiice. So standout tracks on the project are "She Know She Want It" (I love that Chromeo - "Bonafied Lovin"), Lonely Girl (remember when Nate Dogg was killin the hook game, reminded me of that time), and No Mirror. Anyways, without further ado check the joint out:

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

BLING - THE MUSIC EXPERIENCE