XV - Please Forget Me (The Visual Experience)

. Jul 29, 2008

Much props to XV on this one, if yall don't know about this movie....get your silver screen game up....Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is a beast movie. Anyways, this is one of my favorite tracks off The Square in the Circle, it's a nice feel to it. XV killed this one.....here's what he had to say:

"On my grind, and on time, I drop the THIRD "visual experience" from my mixtape, "The Square In The Circle". This would have to be one of my personal favorite visuals, because it's from one of my personal favorite movies. The story of my "love life"...I present to you...'Please Forget Me'. Enjoy, and see you next week. Oh yeah..."I'm Incredible" (hint?)

Be sure to DOWNLOAD "The Square In The Circle" @ myspace.com/XtotheVizzy"