XV - 1997 (The Visual Experience)

. Jul 15, 2008

This is one of the my favorite songs off XV's "The Square in the Circle" and "The Sandlot" has got to also be one of favorite movies back in the day.
This is the kind of vibe captured in "1997." Peep the vid.

Here's what XV had to say about the joint:

"If anybody knows me or has heard, The Square In The Circle, they should know that I love comics, video games, blogs, and MOVIES!!! Being a true movie buff, I decided to take a different approach at showing the visual concepts to every song on The Square In The Circle. So, every Tuesday for the next few weeks I will be dropping a new video from, "The Square In The Circle", for your visual stimulation. Here is the first clip from my song, "1997".

XV - "1997"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWjlB8SxueM

Be sure to DOWNLOAD "The Square In The Circle" - myspace.com/XtotheVizzy"

-XV



NEXT WEEK!!! "PARTY LIGHTS!!!!"

Also, just in case yall don't know the reference for the song:

Smashing Pumpkins - 1979