Mickey Factz - The Leak #23

. Jun 7, 2008



I know I am late on these joints but please be sure to check them out as they are bangers. Here are the words straight from the source...Itz Mickey!


"Red or green pill. You choose... Or do you have to? This weeks leak
I've decided to release 2 of everything. So before you today, I have 2
songs and 2 interviews for ya'll to check out. The first song I'm
going to leak is the original version of Rockin N Rollin'. This is the
version I perform on stage. Get it right, Precize produced this joint.

Mickey Factz - Rockin N Rolling Produced by Precize

The second song is called The 6 Letter Word. With all the current back
and forth about the use of the word "nigger", I wanted to give my
opinion. Jet Audio from Queens produced it. Also look out for Jet
Audio's debut project called "Truly Yours".

The 6 Letter Word Produced By Jet Audio