American (Ya) Boi.....Hov

. Jun 30, 2008

I wish I would have been at Glastonbury 2008. Check out Jay spit on Estelle's hit "American Boy." How could Jay "retire" when he is still this good....he killed this performance. I love this joint so much I'm gonna post the lyrics below cause after I saw this joint once and kept on watchin it over and over to catch every line. So Ima do yall a favor:



"London bridges are falling down
Not bridges but britches when Jigga's in town
Ladies show me ya knickers
I might let you kick it if you don't tell the misses
Quick run before the tabloids come
Run from the night or we end up in the sun
I"m just taking a piss....unless you gon' do it
Oh nellies, no so Machiavelli bring 2 pack of condoms
When you come to the telly
Tell me, if this is true
If diamonds are a best friend my crew,
Would like to send an invitation to you,
We'd like to invite to our family... jewelry I mean
Cause my jewels currently is being guarded by the queen."

-Jay-z

EDIT:

If you can't get enough of this joint
CLICK THIS TO DOWNLOAD