Mixtape: XV - Everybody's (Hosted by DJ Enuff & DJ Benzi

. Jul 31, 2009

After bloggin about this project for weeks, I am proud to say that it is finally here! XV is a homie of mine and I have been supporting the dude for the last year and a half. It means a lot to me to see the Kansas native go from grinding at his crib to flying frequently to NY for interviews and even doing freestyles with DJ Enuff and Roc Nation signee J. Cole. Aside from all of that ,he has put in a lot of work networking and doing features on mixtapes with other artists. The sky is the limit for this MC and I am sure this joint will not disappoint. I loved The Square in the Circle so I'm so excited to listen to Everybody's Nobody.

I mean damn just check the features on this project. XV is working with Ne-Yo, Wiz Khalifa, Colin Munroe, Big Sean, and Harlems Cash, and production by Seven, Boi-1da, and Omen. Simply ridiculous! All I have to say is (puts up glass) Congratulations Donovan! You deserve all the success cause I remember how frustrated it was awhile back chattin on Gmail not getting love from certain people and certain sites. Now people are coming around and the music is spreading everywhere. Beautiful thing to witness. Enjoy yall!!!

DOWNLOAD:

XV - Everybody's (Hosted by DJ Enuff & DJ Benzi)