Mixtape: Hey Champ - Jet Set Mixtape

. May 4, 2009

Hey Champ - Jet Set Mixtape

I been had some Hey Champ for a minute, but I'm hella late on posting. I just think the people gotta hear this music. The first time I heard em I felt like they were the new Justice. Lupe made a smart move by bringing these guys on the FNF movement. New age electronica/alternative to its fullest.


FNF UP ALL DAY - ALL DAY!

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD:

Hey Champ - Jet Set Mixtape

1. Hey Champ DJs - In The White City
2. Prairie Cartel - Cracktown (Hey Champ Remix)
3. Hey Champ DJs - Strobe
4. Ying Yang Twins - Drop (Hey Champ Remix ft. DJ White Shadow)
5. Hey Champ DJs - The Way You Feel
6. Hey Champ DJs - Metropolis
7. Hey Champ DJs - Marly sensation
8. Yeasayer - Sunrise (Hey Champ Remix)
9. T-Pain - I Can't Believe It (Hey Champ Remix ft. DJ White Shadow)
10. Hey Champ DJs - Shibuya
11. Hey Champ DJs - Fallujah
12. Hey Champ - Cold Dust Girl (80kidz Remix)