Album: Ryan Leslie - "Ryan Leslie (Y'all Bootleggers Better Cop This One)

. Jan 30, 2009

Damn yo, for the last couple of years I have been on Ryan Leslie's music like none other, I have heard pretty much all the possible unreleased tracks there. I have seen all the mixtapes that came out. I even started thinking that maybe his cd would never drop.... and yes I have come across this album, but on February 10th I am walking to the closest music shop in my neighborhood and coppin this album....Who is with me?"


Ryan Leslie's Album Drops from Ryan Leslie on Vimeo.


"This album is about the music...you have heard some of the songs, maybe some of the songs was a soundtrack of a good time you had...a rough time you had...to a new love in your life...or to a love that you have lost in your life, whatever it may be if these songs speak to you I encourage you on February 10th to legally download it or go to your favorite music retailer and pick it up legally. Because if you do that I guarantee you I will go back to the studio and give you a lot more of where this came from..."


-Ryan Leslie

NEXT SELECTION 2009 Y'ALL!