PSA: Vote & Support Good Music

. Nov 4, 2008

I know you have probably heard it from everybody today, but please remember to go out and vote. It only takes a few moments of your time, yet it determines the course of the next four years in this country. No matter who you choose to vote for, it is important that everyone take the time to make their voice heard (especially the younger generation) because there are many changes that need to be made in order to address the problems that we are facing today. On another note, please go out and support good music. While I am fully aware that many people have already listened to/downloaded the Q-Tip album, I urge everyone to take some time to support all the effort that he put into this project. I chose to wait until today to listen to the album and the wait was well worth it. I am albout halfway through and Q-Tip just "cleaned them sh**s [my ears] out". The production on the album is crazy and I think my favorite joint right now is "We Fight/We Love" f t. Raphael Saadiq. GO VOTE AND SUPPORT GOOD MUSIC!