Mixtape: DJ Tony Touch "Power Cypha 1,2,3"

. Nov 29, 2008

So...my iTunes was on shuffle today and then out of nowhere, the Busta Rhymes freestyle from Power Cypha Vol.1 came on. I have not listened to this tape in a minute and it felt so damn good to hear these MCs rippin' the mic again. Of course I had to listen to all three volumes after I got a taste..haha. After listening to the first two volumes, it killed me how many lines other rappers bit off this series. DJ Tony Touch's Power Cypha series is hands down one of the best hip hop mixtape series off all time. People used to go CRAZY over these joints, and rightfully so. These tapes are timeless and with that in mind, I decided to post it for all those who don't have it. You can also get an autographed box set of the series (I am definitely gonna scoop one) via DJ Tony Touch by clicking here.


Volume 1: Download

Volume 2: Download

Volume 3: Download