Footage of Melo-X of GFC

. Nov 4, 2008

We've been sleeping on posting about this dude, especially after he's been dropping his own videologues of his day-to-day happenings. Here's his latest episode, with the following summary:

Back again with another episode for the Supporters. In this episode I show ya’ll sum of my production tools. I also take you through the creation of two Tracks off of my instrumental album “Dusty Time Warped Vibes” which dropped earlier this year. I’ve been getting alot of emails and Blog comments about the mixtape and its release date. So I decided too give yall a sneak preview of the cover shot by Aviva Klein. The Photoshoot was fire!!!. I will be releasing more footage and photos from the photo shoot soon.

Here are the Links too the two tracks featured in the Video as well as the link for the instrumental album and the Ep3 video.



Here are some tracks by him, just in case you were wondering what he's been pushing: