Miracle at St. Anna...

. Sep 16, 2008

I really want to see this movie, and I cannot wait until it drops on September 26th. The movie is about an all-black U.S. division fighting in Italy during World War II. I have been a fan of Spike Lee for a long time idolizing classics such as Mo' Betta Blues, He Got Game, Crooklyn, Do the Right Thing, Malcolm X, School Daze, and recently Inside Man. Despite the fact that Spike Lee has been involved in many recent controversies including his fallout with Clint Eastwood over the presence of black people in Eastwood's two movies about Iwo Jima, the comments made about Larry Bird, and his infamous quote about shooting Charlton Heston in 1999, I believe that he is one of the best director's in the game. The preview for this movie is dope, and left me wanting to know more. I must admit, that the previews I saw on TV did not give me enough storyline, however the preview I watched on Youtube was perfect. Check it out below. This movie appears to be loaded with suspense, drama, action, and mystery. If the preview is a good indicator of the movie this should be a huge success. What do you think is Spike Lee's best movie??



Check out this interview with Spike Lee about his new movie. The movie talk only lasts about 2 minutes and then Spike starts to get political.