Jean Grae....on Craig's List??

. Sep 24, 2008

Not going to lie, I got a little sad when I saw this.
Jean Grae is apparently charging to write bars and spit on Craig's List!!! Man....she is a quality emcee and deserves to have her records released, but apparently she is having issues getting her music out there. So...I can't knock her hustle:

"So, the economy sucks.... I apparently have another unauthorized album for sale dropping Sept 30th and I figure, if everyones gonna make money offa me, why not make it directly and directly to the people who really love this shit anyway.
Out the hands of big business, straight to you.

So.. you got beats?? cd's?? envelopes?? yousendit?? protools?
Whatever you got I'll try and find a way to work with it.

I work fast, so you'll have em fast."

-Jean Grae (excerpt from post)


You gotta do what you gotta do and she wants to make music and earn from it. I just hope the people that may take her services are nice on the other side...let's see what happens. You never know, some dope shit might come out.

CHECK OUT THE FULL CRAIG'S LIST POST: