Shawn Kemp to Play in Italy

. Aug 17, 2008

When I was a kid, watching NBA was my main amusement. I would stay up late at night, against my parent's wishes and warnings, to catch Jordan, Malone, and whoever else was killing the highlights. One of those main sources of amusements was Shawn Kemp, who never failed to bring an incredible dunk highlight every week during the NBA season.

Some of his highlights:



Apparently, he's on the verge to make a comeback, at the age of 38. We see Brett Favre doing the damn thing at that age, but it'd be interesting to see how Kemp matches up, at his age, against those overseas. I wonder who else is willing to make a comeback, only to play somewhere overseas. Starting in November, Kemp will be playing for the Italian team Premiata Montegranaro. For more information on this story, check out this ESPN article.