Terminator 4 Trailer!

. Jul 18, 2008



Ok, in spite of how busy my schedule was, I had to check out the newest movie from the Batman saga, The Dark Knight, and let's just say (without giving away too many details), I was ridiculously pleased and, perhaps not too surprisingly, beyond-normally excited! But, of course, I'll let you decide for yourself. Let's just say that everybody and their mommas came out to see it early this morning (12:01 am on the dot!), with all sorts of craziness ensuing, such as people dressing up as the Joker and your usual antics when you have a million people grouped together for no other reason than to enjoy something during the summer. However, something else caught my eye, and no, ladies, sorry I didn't see you, but I (along with the entire audience) watched in high anticipation, with eyes glued to the screen, the latest trailer for Terminator 4. And guess who else is starring in this film, slated for a Summer 2009 release? Yep, Christian Bale! I swear, that dude is racking up some money, f'real. So enjoy the trailer below:





By the way, if you were wondering how much the Dark Knight made overnight, the number is $18.4 million, shattering what was once the record set by Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith. Now we'll wait and see whether it breaks Spiderman 3's opening day record of $59.84 million and the all-time best opening weekend record of $151.11 million (also set by Spider-Man 3).