Plain Pat & Emelie Present: Kid Cudi - A Kid Named Cudi

. Jul 17, 2008

It is FINALLY here!!! I'm so excited for this mixtape as I feel like this guy has one of the most addictive and unique sounds out in the game. "Day n Nite" is definitely one of my favorite songs at this moment. If you are looking for a breath of fresh air...look no further.

iLL Vibes Recommended.

“A Kid Named Cudi” tracklisting

1. Intro
2. Down & Out
3. Is There Any Love? feat. Wale (Produced by Emile)
4. Cudi Get
5. Man On The Moon (The Anthem) (Produced by NOSAJTHING)
6. The Prayer (Produced by Plain Pat)
7. Day N Nite (Produced Dot Da Genius)*
8. Embrace The Martian - Crookers feat. Kid Cudi
9. Maui Wowie
10. 50 Ways To Make A Record (Produced by Emile & Plain Pat)
11. Whenever
12. Pillow Talk
13. Save My Soul (The Cudi Confession)
14. T.G.I.F. feat. Chip The Ripper
15. Cudi Spazzin
16. Cleveland Is The Reason (Produced Dot Da Genius)
17. Heaven At Nite


ENJOY!!!!!

DOWNLOAD:

Kid Cudi - A Kid Named Cudi Mixtape


I wish I could go to the Release Event....
If you have the chance to go please send pictures and/or videos
to illvibes.dmv@gmail.com so we can post it up.
This t shirt is so dope too I wish I could get one with the mixtape