Kid Cudi - "a KID named Cudi" Mixtape Trailer

. Jul 1, 2008

Real talk man...I'm diggin this trailer, no gimmicks, no fancy editing, no features, no nothing just Kid Cudi walking down the block telling yall about his music and how he feels. Hip hop does not need anything but itself to be dope. Check out the trailer and look out for the mixtape coming out later this month. iLL Vibes got your back when the joint drops...

"I'm just trying to play my part. People always ask me what makes me different and I really don't understand that question cause to me I feel like it's pretty obvious. Just listen...it's on me, you know what i mean, I just wanna bring Cudi to the table. I want people to relate to me, even if they don't, at the end of hearing my record they gon go, "I feel dude" That's my mission all across the world, touch those people..."
-Kid Cudi




By the way, if you have been living under a rock and haven't heard that Day N Nite Crookers remix by Kid Cudi....please click below. :-)

Kid Cudi - Day N Nite (Crookers Remix)
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD