Mickey Factz - The Leak #20

. May 16, 2008


I know I am a little late on this but, this track is too hot. I'm loving the sample from Lauryn Hill's unplugged CD back in 2004.

This is what Mickey Factz had to say about the track:

"So this week I decided to smooth things out a bit and talk about an
old relationship I was in. I loved the girl and I was still feeling a
certain way about her so I felt like I needed to write about it. I
heard this track from Ms. Hill and decided to build on it. Every word
in the song is true. We're still friends to this day"

Mickey Factz feat. Lauryn Hill - Live Water

Also, be sure to check out the newest group, a 19 year old duo, with GFC New York, FKi. Their upcoming cd will be called "Zoolander" and this is their first single "Lookin Fly" with Mickey Factz

Fki feat. Mickey Factz - Lookin Fly