Be on the Lookout for Common's New Album

. May 5, 2008



Just recently, Commmon announced that his next album, "Invincible Summer," will drop in July (that is, if there is no red tape). Unfortunately, as Common disclosed, there is no Kanye West productions. Check out what he has to say:

“I created this music for the summer time, it’s about feeling good. This is the type of music I felt was missing from my body of work. Kanye was focusing on his ‘Glow in the Dark’ show, so he hasn’t been able to make it to the studio to weigh in. But it worked out well, organically. The Neptunes & Mr. DJ came up with a fresh sound for me.”

The following is what the tracklisting might be:
“Universal Mind Control (U.M.C.)”
“Make My Day” feat. Cee-Lo
“Punch Love”
“What A World” feat. Chester French
“Changes”
“Party Shit”
“Dreaming”
“Runaway” feat. Santogold


Source: Nerd with Swag