The Leak #22: Naturally Feat Jade

. May 28, 2008



I love the vibe on this joint, straight jazzy on some ATCQ "Jazz (We Got)" shit. Cop this joint and just chill listening to Jade collab on the vocals.

Best Line of the track is:

"I'm just like you/ I grew up in a rough neighborhood like you/
In college I was in the books like you, I was snoopin for clues just like Blue"

Here is what Factz had to say about the joint:

"Dna is a trait passed on from generation to generation. My father used to rap to me when I was a kid. So of course me becoming who I am today is natural. Over a smooth jazz track and the help of GFC's new artist Jade, I explain how music is as easy as breathing. Light an incent, sit back and enjoy. I now present, Naturally."

Mickey Factz feat. Jade - Naturally


Look out for Mickey's EP this Winter "The Achievement"